Locus Grove Appliance repair company warns of scams in GA
Read this before picking a kitchen appliance repair man in Locus Grove GA.
Bait and switch tactics have been used by appliance repair companies all over the USA. It could even happen if you are looking for appliance repair in Locus Grove Ga. How does it work? Well the scammers will quote a price to come out for the service call and then charge a higher price after the repair is completed. Nationwide some repair services have also charged for repairs that were not even needed.
How to protect yourself from scam artists
- How long have they been in operation in your neighborhood?
- Look for reviews from reputable websites such as Yelp, facebook or even Google.
- Always ask around to discover who your friends and family have used to repair their appliances.
- Do they have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have a legitimate website with a real phone number to contact them?
Scammers can pose to repair all kinds of household appliances.
- Exhaust fan hoods
- Dutch Ovens
- Washing machines